Welcome to Gym-Fit Sports
Look At What’s New
We will be closed December 22nd – January 1st.
Classes will resume January 2nd!!
Contact the office to register for any of these events! (704)817-8654
Our mission at Gym-Fit Sports Center is to provide a safe, fun, and challenging program for gymnasts, cheerleaders, dancers, and athletes of all ages. We strive to help raise the level of fitness and self-esteem of our athletes by creating a place for everyone in our program. The energetic team of Professionals at Gym-Fit Sports Center are well trained in gymnastics and movement education. We offer a variety of fun, educational, and progressive classes, programs, entertainment and activities for all levels and ages.
All students are required to fill out our Participation waiver.
Download our Participant Waiver
Gym-fit follows a set of rules and guidelines to keep our students safe. Parents and students should be familiar with the following rules.
Download a copy of our Safety Rules.
View a full list of FAQ’s and information about our Programs, Rules and policies and our Facilities. Click here to view all FAQ’s.
1. Learn to set goals.
2. Discipline and self-control.
3. Social interaction with peers.
4. Learn to listen and follow rules and directions.
5. The knowledge of how to fall and roll safely for all sports.
6. Trust in one’s own abilities: move from a world of “I can’t” to “I can”.
7. A confident self-image and a positive attitude towards their bodies.
8. Increased agility, coordination and fundamentals of movement.
9. Gain self-esteem, confidence, and a positive “can do” attitude.
10. An increase in muscular strength, flexibility and endurance (pound for pound, gymnasts are among the strongest of Olympic athletes).